First Post, nice to meet everyone, and I love CL.

AlexCuadros

Well my wife just picked me up a Blue Top Silver B made in 2002-2003 for $50 including a weber cover and a weber cleaning brush and free tank. Everything warming rack and basket still with it.

Steal of a deal if you ask me for the blue one.

then this happened.

while looking around CL some more, someone was curbing a Silver C in Mica Gray (I saw on restored grills.com that it was a limited color, is that true? Just heard that it is a limited edition color from Weber, the sticker on this bad boy is just a white sicker, I cant read a number off of it, is anyone able to tell me what year this color was available?

LUCKY ME, in a span of 3 days, I got a blue top and a limited edtion Silver C grill, like I said I love CL
missing warming rack and basket. and the previous owner left it outside but it was under a covered patio.

I love the Blue and will be keeping that one myself, I will be bringing both of them back to life. Also if anyone can give me RCplanebuyer email address in PM that would be amazing, I sent him a message on the bay.

will post pictures up when I get a chance.

Also Im coming from a Brinkmann Stainless Steel 5 burner, not a fan sold it for $50 to offset the cost of the ol'blu

Last edited:
Thanks people. Already shot off the email. Can't wait to get my hands dirty, but it might be a few weeks since we are closing in a new house the day before thanksgiving and need to pack and get everything ready for it

Here are pictures of Ol'Blu

Side Controls Cleaned up

the top

The Grates and Bars

and a sneak peak of the Silver C, I plan on fixing up

Last edited:

Back