Airstream trailer grill Tito's Vodka

The seller may be willing to ship, especially if it does not sell locally. You could also check into a Craigslist rideshare to get it to you. The whole package is pretty damn big, though.
Check your local Craigslist and see if someone near you won one that they are selling.

I love airstreams and Tito's is my favorite vodka. I wish it was closer.

I know your comment (and this thread) are super old, but still interested in one of these at all? I'm in DC and have one of these Tito's Airstream grills that I'm looking to sell (I won it in a raffle, but don't have anywhere to use it). Just let me know if you have any interest, sorry to pull up such an old thread!

Sorry for the slow response! Yes, the grill is new and hasn't been used -- it's been taken out of the box a couple times to make sure the pieces were there, so the box itself isn't in perfect shape, but otherwise it's just been sitting in my apartment for awhile while I tried to figure out where to post this.

Here's one picture I took on my couch, and one of the stand (folded down): https://imgur.com/a/FmCFfX9. (Sorry for not embedding the images, had trouble getting them to display at a reasonable size.) If you want, I can take it out of the box in the next night or two, and set it up in my living room and take a few more pictures.

As for price, I'm not really sure, only ones for offer I can find are on Ebay for stupid ($500 or $750) prices. So, $300? But def willing to listen to offers?

Timothy

Check out Dan_I post above mine, he just joined a few days ago.
Maybe he will respond with a price.
Sorry Jeff, didn’t notice that.
$300.00 doesn’t sound like a fabulous deal for something that’s been collecting dust for four years but, if you are not in a hurry to sell it, given time you can get your price.
It has some really serious “funk appeal” if I was a real Tito’s fan, I might decide I had to have it. It’s very cool!
Head and shoulders above the “Miller Lite” POS they had at a liquor store around here!
The Tito’s one is really pretty nifty!

Last edited:
Sorry, I made things confusing -- I haven't had the grill for four years. I think resurrecting this thread was a bad move; was just one of the few places I found these things mentioned. Maybe I'll start a new thread later to clear things up.

And agreed, it is pretty cool looking, if I didn't live in an apartment I'd probably lean towards keeping it. (Glad I won _something_ in the bar raffle, but really would've preferred the bottle of Pappy Van Winkle that was given away after this...)

Sorry Jeff, didn’t notice that.

No worries Timothy, I had to go back and look at the post to make sure I read what i thought I read. ;) it's a very cool looking grill.
My buddy that would be interested in this bbq is on a surf trip in Mexico for the next month or so.

Dan_ I

If I didn't already have Weber-ites, I would buy it......and still might.
Re-post it, and see if there is any interest, cant hurt.

Back