Throwdown #22: Tailgate Party

Who's tailgate entry will reign supreme? Vote now in Throwdown #22: Tailgate Party!

• SalP - Burgers, Sausages & Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Cliff Bartlett - Pulled Beef Sandwich

• Jan M. - Bacon Bomb

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Cliff Bartlett - Macaroni & Cheese Casserole

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • HVanorden - Chili-Cheese Bratwursts

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Dwain Pannell - Turkey Lollipops

• Tony R - Bacon Wrapped Sausages

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Jan M. - Give-Away Burger

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
We've concluded Throwdown #22: Tailgate Party! Time to vote for your favorite entry.

Click the links to see each entry and photos, then cast your vote above! Entries are listed in random order.

Polls close on 09-16-2014 at 11:22 PM Pacific.

Best,
Chris

Hmmm. I figured with NFL and College Football kicking in, Baseball, and NASCAR there would be a lot more tailgate entries. Maybe this wasn't as great an idea as I thought. LOL. Never-the-less there is some great looking tailgate food here!

Well, we live and learn, right? Maybe a specific food or ingredient is more appealing than a general topic. But it's all good. :)

Darn, I wish the tailgate throw downs weren't finish, as I just joined the group! <sigh>
I try to make meals on the Q every weekend for Duck Football. This weekend, pulled pork sammies and my homemade macaroni salad and baked beans. Oh well...maybe next season..

Hmmm. I figured with NFL and College Football kicking in, Baseball, and NASCAR there would be a lot more tailgate entries. Maybe this wasn't as great an idea as I thought. LOL. Never-the-less there is some great looking tailgate food here!

I thought it was a great idea! I think the timing was just a little off with the last day being opening day of the NFL. I didn't feel like messing with it week one, though we did have a pretty sweet spread - dang!

darn it - missed the vote. Personally i would have gone for Cliffs pulled beef sandwich, but it wouldn't have made a difference to the winner...

Congrats to HVanorden, a first-time throwdown winner, I think!

As the winner, you get to choose the next throwdown ingredient. Give it some thought and when you're ready send me a Private Message so we can discuss.

Best,
Chris

Congratulations. What a tight race! We had some good lookin entries! You've all given me some great tailgate ideas!

Last edited:

Back