Genesis 1000 redtop for sale

Alejandro DK

TVWBB Fan
My recently restored redtop is for sale, I just got a sweet deal on a 10 yo Genesis Gold C with a side burner so I decided to let the redhead go. I am asking 150 bucks for it, it comes with a rotisserie (used twice), a NG conversion set and an empty gas tank. The CI grates look like new, new igniter. The SS flavorizer bars and burners are in good condition. I will list it tomorrow on CL, I just wanted to give you guys a head start.

D5132A22-2552-49F3-ACDC-5E7D89499A1D_zpspw98c5zh.jpg

F5190C9D-A9E5-45D4-B1D6-CC840A326B8C_zps2ddeykln.jpg

Damn! If I were local I would be all over this! Great restoration! Anyone have any thoughts on shipping something like this?

You sir have been infected with the Weber restoration bug! There is no cure, you will spend your days surfing CL for your next project and there will be no end to it.
I am well aware of the curse as I have it also.:p

You sir have been infected with the Weber restoration bug! There is no cure, you will spend your days surfing CL for your next project and there will be no end to it.
I am well aware of the curse as I have it also.:p
I know! It is pretty addictive, very gratifying hobby actually.

Damn! If I were local I would be all over this! Great restoration! Anyone have any thoughts on shipping something like this?
I don't know Steve, I think it would be too expensive, even if I take it apart and ship the different parts. But thanks for showing interest!

I have the same grill for 15 years now. Still works great but does not look as nice as yours. Can you point me to a good source for restorations? Might give it a try.

That grill is my very first Weber gas grill and it was a great grill better than my new ginny.Great job on the restore should with no problems.

Hi, AL. I will take it if we could meet up in Buffalo. I'm in Rochester and would like to have it if CL doesn't work for you. We will have lunch too, on me. Just a fine resto, and as an antique wood canoe restorer, I know resto passion when I see it. Dave

Hi, AL. I will take it if we could meet up in Buffalo. I'm in Rochester and would like to have it if CL doesn't work for you. We will have lunch too, on me. Just a fine resto, and as an antique wood canoe restorer, I know resto passion when I see it. Dave
Hi Dave, you better be buying more than lunch in a fine resto...Rochester is a 600+ miles drive from here! You are welcome to come and get it, bring a couple of NY strip steaks and we'll grill them on the redtop before you take it with you!

Back