Annual Target clearance

Dan Godwin

TVWBB Member
I was in Target last night in Victor, NY and they had most of their Weber products on clearance. I was looking for a rib rack, and didn't see one, but if you're looking for a replacement cooking grate, apron, tool hanger, etc, you might want to check out your local target. 18" one touch silvers were about $69.

I bought a tool hanger for 3 bucks. I'm waiting until the utensils drop down under 20 bucks and praying a jumbo joe goes for twenty five.

Thanks Dan; I think it runs a bit later in the season here on the west coast but I will check it out. I was late last year in trying to get a Jumbo Joe.

I keep looking,but they haven't started the clearance at Target yet here in NC. I need a spare cooking grate for my WSM.

Thanks for the heads-up. I would never have known about this otherwise.
"Our" Target had three Jumbo Joes for $41 and three or four 18.5" OTS kettles for $55.
I picked up some Weber accessories and some hickory chips.

Target in Greensboro, NC had a few items on clearance yesterday including a jumbo joe for $41. Last year I picked one up for $30. I'm going to keep watching.

Target in Greensboro, NC had a few items on clearance yesterday including a jumbo joe for $41. Last year I picked one up for $30. I'm going to keep watching.
Got my Jumbo Joe for less than $30 last year too. Such a good deal.

Target inventories going fast as usual

Got a 22 1/2" OTS for $50 at Target in Mobile, AL this morning. It was $69 (30% off just last night).

I saw the jumbo joe for $41 this morning in the Sugar Land, TX location. Hoping to pick one up for $30 if it gets down that low.

If the last digit of the price is an 8, it's marked down to clearance. If it's a 4 it's the final markdown

I was in the Ventura, CA Target (Main Street) today and while some of the house-brand accessories were on sale, the Weber kettles were *not* marked down.

They had an open-box Jumbo Joe on the shelf; it wasn't marked down but I presume it would go for a reduced price if a buyer asked about it.

Inventory is very limited; In addition to the JJ mentioned above I saw one boxed SJS and one boxed 22-1/2 OTS. They also had one 22-1/2 and one 18" assembled floor models and that is about it.

Hope this is helpful to somebody.

-Tom in Ventura

The Target in Vista, Ca has some stuff on clearance as of today. There was 1 22.5" OTS 30% off and 1 18.5" OTS 30% off as well. They had a few of the hinged grates for each of the grills I listed for 30% off too. Several other items were on clearance that I "wanted", but didn't purchase. Ended up with a new grate and grill brush, so I'm pretty happy about that!

My local Target had Jumbo Joe's for $30 and OTS for $50. I picked up a weber apron, grilling basket and a smoker box for the gas grill. I also grabbed a couple bags of a Royal oak lump that was marked down to $5.

If the last digit of the price is an 8, it's marked down to clearance. If it's a 4 it's the final markdown

i wish i would have seen this post before i went, i just stopped at the villa park illinois store at lunch but didn't pay attention to the last digit. pretty sure it was an 8 though on the grills.

got a stainless steel pan for searing fish for $9. boo yah!

I went to 2 local targets on Labor day. They were both pretty picked out. :( But one did have a JJ for $29,a 50% markdown.
AND on wednesday ,the store in Hickory,NC had the 18.5" grates I was looking for,so I grabbed one. :D

Went to pick up the JJ I had on hold at Target yesterday, it was not on clearance for 29.98, it was 19.99. I wish they had 2 lol.

Back