Vieluxe: The Weber Luxury Gas Grill You've Probably Never Heard Of

That was interesting. I wonder how much they publicized the line, as I had never heard of it. Of course, I don't read "rich people" magazines, either. Well, except at the doctor's office once in a while.

I feel lucky that I just found a used one of these last week and took the plunge(although I think I got a deal, it was still pretty expensive). I also had to get natural gas plumbed to the grill spot. My neighbor that has a car trailer had to go with me to pick it up. It is really heavy. I am hoping it will be the last grill I ever need to buy. I have to replace a couple crossover burners, but other than that, it seems to work just fine. I have not cooked on it yet. I'm excited for a fall and winter full of roasted and grilled meat! Thanks for the great article!

Alejandro--someone just posted one for sale on Craigslist in Portland---but for $3500...they say only used twice...

Tony R must have found the money! That's exciting for him. I wonder if they reduced the price?

Very interesting ... Thanks for sharing here....

Can anyone put a number on approximately how many were produced?

I'm not sure, but I did see a thermometer recall sheet and it seems like I remember it having a number around 1450 in one part near the models listed for Vieluxe. I thought maybe that number could have been the number made.

The question is........... will it cook food or make it taste any better the a restored $50 grill. All that fancy sheet metal is only eye candy.

I have to agree fred. I think most of these newer $1500 and up grills are more show than go. If you want your food cooked in an oven, then just use the one in the kitchen.
I am not well off, but even if I was, I probably wouldn't want some behemoth like that on my deck.

It's pretty. Full stainless cart. Problem would be parts support in future I think. Not sure how much is shared with regular Weber.

Back