Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: HM 4.2.4 3D Printed Case

TVWBB Member
    If anyone needs some M3x25 screws for this case, I have a bunch. Will mail for free. Hit me up. Like a bunch....

TVWBB Fan
    I know this is a pretty old thread but I was looking for a 4.2 Rasperry Pi B with a 4L display but haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know if one exists?
    Weber Performer 02', WSM 18.5, HeaterMeater 4.0, Smokey Joe Gold, Thermapen SF

TVWBB Honor Circle Bryan Mayland's Avatar
    The only 4-line case I see in the model file is for the old Pi A+, so I don't think there's a 4-line Pi B version.
    I'm that HeaterMeter guy what ruins everybody's free time.

Does anyone have a 3D model of the 4.2.4 Heatermeter board with 2 line display? I'm in the process of designing my own case with integrated rechargeable batteries. Thanks!

I know I do not have a 3D model of any of the HeaterMeter circuit boards, and I am pretty sure Tom didn't make one when designing the 4.2 case either. There are so many tall components sticking up from the board that it can be approximated with two cubes, one the size of the HeaterMeter PCB except ~15mm thick. The other the size of the LCD module, 80x30x13mm. The placement of the holes you can just pull from the 4.2 case model in Fusion360.

Thanks, Bryan. I wanted to ask before I took the time modeling it in Inventor. There are a ton of the individual components available on various 3D parts sites, so I may just cross-reference your parts list and make an assembly.

I've got the HeaterMeter 4.2.4/Rasp Pi B assembly together and only included the tallest components. If anyone wants the 3D model I will provide it. Just ask.

Oh wow, I will shut my mouth now. That looks great!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718