New Member in Plano, TX

Aaron_H

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the board, found my way here from virtualweberbullet.com. I just bought a WSM 18.5 off of Craigslist yesterday and gave it a new home and really looking forward to exploring what I can do with it. I am a west-coast guy that has been relocated to Texas and it's time to get serious about BBQ. Growing up 'BBQ' meant grilling - I've since become more enlightened to the true meaning of barbecue. Just a novice now but looking forward to learning more! I've also had a Weber Genesis Silver B for almost a decade and wouldn't buy anything but a Weber.

I'm a father of three, now ages 9, 12 and 14, and happily married to my wife for 17 years. There's a ton of info here on the boards so I'm excited to dig in, learn and post my own results!

--Aaron

Thanks everyone for the welcome. This weekend its looking like baby back ribs because Kroger has them on sale! Someone's posting of meatloaf got me going on that idea too so I have a couple of plans in the works.

Welcome to the group Aaron. You can fit ribs and a meatloaf or 2 in that WSM at the same time.

Back