S330

Briant

TVWBB Member
How long ago did Weber move the knobs from the side to the front? Going to check out an S-330 tomorrow that has knobs on the side. I know the starter will need to be replaced, but I figure that's easy enough.

Genesis E/S series grills were side knob from '07-'10, and front from '11-present.

If it has the side knobs, it has to be a 310 (3 burners, no extras) or 320 (3 burners, side burner). The 330 (3 burners, side burner, Sear Station) started with the front knobs.

Igniter kit for that grill is around $25.

I just looked on ereplacementparts.com and it say the igniter kit is on factory backorder...your S320 and me E310 take the same igniter

Last edited:
I have an E320 and love it! I prefer the east/west burners vs. the north /south burners on the front control models. Not that it's better just prefere it for roti cooks.

Chuck- can you link to the igniter? I couldn't locate it on that website. Doesn't look like amazon has any either. Just want to make sure I have the part right.

Picked it up today... Going to give it a good clean this weekend, hopefully no other issues pop up.

Back