IMAG1535_zpsx1bbzwwo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She is looking pretty serious as she makes sauce for pizzas

IMAG1538_zpssz0ikyu1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Smells as good as it looks, we are having mini-pizzas for lunch

IMAG1539_zpslmpr8p8n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The ribs an hour into the smoker....I lifted the lid, in fact it was lifted every 30 minutes to spritz with apple juice

IMAG1541_zpsexzhkjye.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A mini pie coming off the stone

IMAG1545_zpsxkhytyyw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1546_zpsywhyekdf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1551_zps139jtzce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was a delicious lunch

IMAG1553_zpso2hphova.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ribs being foiled.....it's as easy as 3-2-1

Ribs out of the foil and sauced

IMAG1555_zpsi05nak4z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Enjoying a pre-dinner brew, good brew, I wouldn't seek it out, but I wouldn't kick it to the curb either.

IMAG1559_zps0aidzt3p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beans....on the smoker the full six hours

IMAG1563_zpsdwrnms72.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1564_zps1frt7rhv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1568_zps7orqtefi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG1569_zpsodeepbit.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you all for looking....stay safe and stay happy.

James I am suddenly craving ribs and beer...nice!! How was the rogue? I picked up a few of those last weekend but have not tried them yet!

Dinner looks super!! Little pizzas too!!

James I am suddenly craving ribs and beer...nice!! How was the rogue? I picked up a few of those last weekend but have not tried them yet!

Dinner looks super!! Little pizzas too!!

Morgan, I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I can get plenty of the Rogue Brew. I've never had a bad beer from them. The Morimoto Imperial Pilsner is a good beer but can be hard to find. I really like the Dead Guy Ale and the Hazle Nut Brown. If you ever find Big A$$ Barrel, you need to try it, it's expensive but well worth it every once in awhile.

Darn James. A couple of things...I am not one for brown ales but that Hazelnut is truly one of the best beers I have ever tasted. and holy moly...your ribs look like the should be playing angelic music.

Everything looks very good. Time to get that gasser dirty! Did you cook the pizza in the gasser or kettle?

Morgan, I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I can get plenty of the Rogue Brew. I've never had a bad beer from them. The Morimoto Imperial Pilsner is a good beer but can be hard to find. I really like the Dead Guy Ale and the Hazle Nut Brown. If you ever find Big A$$ Barrel, you need to try it, it's expensive but well worth it every once in awhile.

Thanks buddy..the Nut Brown is one of my favs also...I use to distribute it here in Alaska years back..good stuff...

I call that a successful Smoke Day X. Great lookin' ribs and an admirable selection of beer - the winning combo!

Back