This has to be a deal right?

At a glance hard to say. The only thing of concern for me is the fact the wheels appear off and it looks like the bottom has been resting on pallets and it looks bent up.

The grates and FBs look reasonable but need to inspect those (and burners) in person. If you're willing to use it as is $70 isn't bad. If you want to get it back in shape you could be into quite a few bucks in parts. Maybe go to look at it with $70 and see it in person.

Last edited:
As G said, that thing could also be a money pit! As much as I love Weber, this style has very poor lower frame & bottom panel components. Combine that with Weber's newly adjusted replacement parts (much much higher) and I'd proceed with great caution.

I have this same grill and they have a issue with the bottom panel which is like 65 bucks from Weber. the rest of this grill is pretty hard to kill, clean the inside and soak the grates while you are waiting for the bottom panel to show up. A tip purchase some "POR15" sold on Amazon stops rust from forming used by the Navy and car restorers to protect the chassis. Any way that was a 700.00 grill new 75 is a steal as it would fairly easy to make it look new.

I'd look at it, but be prepared to negotiate or walk if there is a lot of rot in the bottom frame area.
If it's all solid, and the bottom is just bent and not rotted, then it's a good deal.

Thanks for the info guys, i think i was a bit overly excited when i saw it posted yesterday afternoon. I honestly have no business getting another gasser when i already have one thats being neglected lol wifey would kill me.

Back