Cigars *****

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Need help....
Need advice...
Need suggestions...

I'm interested in smoking cigars for a hobby or when I'm waiting for my bbq to be done.

Any brands or something I can start with.

Thanks everyone.

Tony, are you NUTZ????

Does your wife smoke? If not, ask her to kiss an ash tray. The next question is obvious.

Then there's all the possible benefits, like cancer of the tongue for one
crukmig_1000img-12106.jpg

OTOH, if this is an April Fool's joke, it's in poor taste (no pun intended).

Tony, are you NUTZ????

Does your wife smoke? If not, ask her to kiss an ash tray. The next question is obvious.

Then there's all the possible benefits, like cancer of the tongue for one
crukmig_1000img-12106.jpg

OTOH, if this is an April Fool's joke, it's in poor taste (no pun intended).

I'm guessing you can't help me...:(

She doesn't smoke. Im not planning to smoke 24-7 just once in a while.

Arturo Fuentes(many varieties, you may want to start with a wood tipped Black & Mild and go slow on whatever you choose.

Lots of things in life are unsafe, he's not proposing starting a 40 a day habit, just the occasional cigar by the sounds of it. Sounds like fairly limited harm to me.

George Burns lived to be 100, and smoked 10 to 15 cigars a day for 70 years.
Isn't grilled food supposed to be bad for you?
Lots of risks out there, and as adults, we decide the ones we want to take.

Arturo Fuentes(many varieties, you may want to start with a wood tipped Black & Mild and go slow on whatever you choose.

I did the black and mild long time ago and clove cigarettes. Arturo Fuentes I will look for. I'm sure all is an acquired taste.

Tony, when I was in Vegas, a found a place called Lovo cigars. The make cigars and parties for the rich and famous. I think they have a website.

yo Tony, might be safer to smoke
smoking_16.gif
marijuana, weed, grass,
smoking_22.gif
cannabis, dope, reefer,
smoking_09.gif
hooch, pot, peyote,
smoking_51.gif
bud, hemp or goofy boots...

just saying...
smoking_37.gif

I'm with Len & Jim.... I might be biased though. I quit just over 5 years ago, cold turkey. I was smoking 1.5 - 3 packs (cigarettes) per day. They still scare me.

http://whyquit.com/

If you are going to keep cigars for any sort of time you might want to look into a humidor. I picked up a small wood one for less that 50 bucks a few years back. Besides keeping your stogies fresh they are also cool looking. I like the Vegas 5 brand and the Drew estate acid cigars.

I like a good stick after dinner outside now that the weather is warm. You'll really enjoy Monte Cristo, Perdermo and one of my favorites right now is called Freedom by Rocky Patel. It's a dark wrapper but is really mild and tasty. I always burn after a meal, don't wanna take a chance of messing up the taste of the meal. That's just me though. Enjoy, it's a fun hobby.

Back