LMRemote Board

Brian Hilgert

TVWBB Member
So the wife just bought me a rotisserie, and I'de like to use my temp probes. I was looking through the LMRemote docs, and had a couple of questions:

1. LMRemote.PNG shows only one probe, connected to PC0, and then PC1 has a lead to BATT. What If I want to hook up additonal probes? What Pins do I use, and do I need to move the BATT connection?

2. grillpid_conf.h in the LMRemote sketch list only TEMP_PIT and TEMP_FOOD1; do i need to modify the code to support 4 probes( 1 PIT, 3 food?)

3. If I build the LMremote with 4 probes, I can select which probes are wireless in the config page, correct? IE if I decide I want to run the PIT probe directly from the HM4 board?

Thanx,
Brian

The schematic only shows 1, but you can do all 4 on one board and still have one ADC for the battery. They all will be powered by the same digital pin.

The top of lmremote.ino has all the defines you need. For example if you want 4 probes on Analog 2,3,4,5 you set _enabledProbePins = 0x0f. They will show up on the HeaterMeter config page as ID 0,1,2, and 3. No modification to any other file but lmremote.ino is needed.

OK, I modified lmreote.ino. Should I use pin 23, 25, 26, and 27? or nix pin 23, and use 25, 26, 27, & 28 for probes? What is BATT on pin 24?

Back