Old Westerner 26er...with Rotis Ring *****

This is my dream Weber Kettle. I love the westerner. But it's just not worth that much to me. Right now it's $100 plus $125 shipping and the reserve hasn't been met yet. We'll see what it ultimately sells for.

Bill

I have been waiting for one of these for a long time and am going all out for it. I especially like that it has the old roti ring. Weber should start making them for the 26'rs again. In it's very good condition I think it will break $1200.

I have been waiting for one of these for a long time and am going all out for it. I especially like that it has the old roti ring. Weber should start making them for the 26'rs again. In it's very good condition I think it will break $1200.

Good luck Shaun. :)

Good luck Shaun. Most likely you're bidding against someone either on here or on the WKC. It will be interesting to see who has the deepest pockets. The average Joe wouldn't be interested in a grill at that price.

Yep - good luck Shaun, and welcome back. :cool:

$800 now - just wow! That's more than I paid for my new 26.75 in 2012, the expensive Craycort CI grates for the 26.75, and my barely used large BGE combined. So it's very obvious I'm not in the bidding.

Hope you land this puppy Shaun - and for not too much more $$$.

Last edited:
Okay, I am obviously out of the know on this one. What is the deal with this grill going for so much money? Is this something that was a limited production by Weber or was this done aftermarket? Just trying to understand, thanks and good luck Shaun.

At least Reserve was hit and it's not just a seller fishing trip...

RBanks...it's an older original model that is very rare and also includes the original Rotis Ring that is seldom seen.

Way out of my price point.lol

includes the original Rotis Ring that is seldom seen.

Seldom seen? I don't know of anyone on the forums who has ever seen an original Weber 26.75 rotisserie ring. The original 26.75 grills are hard enough to come by as it is, but a Westerner in this condition? Man, that's a gem. I just hope Shaun isn't battling someone with REALLY deep pockets.

Thanks for the encouragement! Now that it's over a grand the real players can go at it. I'm not even close to done. Now back to my meditation. :cool:

Back