A picture is worth a thousand words or a thousand bites

James Lake

TVWBB Emerald Member
I was searching through my photobucket today and looking at all of my pictures of what I would consider great cooks. So I thought it would be fun if WE ALL posted just one picture of a cook that we've done, just to get us out of the winter time blues and look forward to Spring.

IMAG0808_zpsc3d55d89.jpg

I was searching through my photobucket today and looking at all of my pictures of what I would consider great cooks. So I thought it would be fun if WE ALL posted just one picture of a cook that we've done, just to get us out of the winter time blues and look forward to Spring.

IMAG0808_zpsc3d55d89.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd like to try your meathod for the potatoes. Can you please post the recipe? Too bad I have to wait a few weeks before trying but if your willing to share the recipe, I would really like to try it. I bought a CI specifically for this and corn bread lol

Regards
Josie

I love chicken wings. Here are some smoked (temps usually around 350-450 for crisp skin) wings that were later tossed in buffalo sauce.

imag0252cf.jpg

I had to choose between two pictures, my WSM chugging along at -26f, and this one. I found this picture first in the database.

It is a piece of beef entrecote, grilled during a very cold and dark winter evening. I like it. And the taste was nice.

DSC_0517_zps1d486b20.jpg

I hope I'm not out of line here since there is no food pictured but I like this shot of both the Webers doing their thing

I hope I'm not out of line here since there is no food pictured but I like this shot of both the Webers doing their thing

I call foul on this one. I'm staring at mounds and mounds of snow and its currently 17 degrees out.

Forgiven this time Dave :p neat shot!
We have had that same glass patio table for years, want to get a new one, but the damn thing won't wear out!

I had to choose between two pictures, my WSM chugging along at -26f, and this one. I found this picture first in the database.

It is a piece of beef entrecote, grilled during a very cold and dark winter evening. I like it. And the taste was nice.

DSC_0517_zps1d486b20.jpg

Exceptional picture.

I like this thread James;)
Here's my one photo - rehearsal for Throwdown # 16: Tri-Tip

tmp7E54.jpg

Love to see all those beautiful pictures.

Back