Homemade wooden Grill Table

Brian T.

photo4_zps3c2414ad.jpg

photo3_zpscc6f4c23.jpg

photo2_zpse5af619c.jpg

photo1_zps71b2fc98.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see your work Brian not sure why the picture isn't posting correctly. Welcome to the forum, please introduce yourself on the "new member" page.

Brian, that thing is awesome! Do you keep it in the garage or outside? Love to build one, just have no room. Would need a cover.

Thanks for all the compliments. I just built it and I plan on keeping it in the garage when it's not in use. I just ordered a beer opener so that should be a great finishing touch to it. Hope that the snow stops for a bit so I can put it to use tomorrow.

Brian T

Use the Direct Link on Photobucket and then scroll to the third image from the top right on
The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board (insert Image) can only be seen when making a post.

Click on it and then use control v and you should be golden.

I use a split screen to make it easier to post pictures, so you can go back and forth.

Hope this helps.

photo1_zpsa8b4ba86.jpg

photo3_zpsa9551b7f.jpg

photo4_zpscf2f64a9.jpg

photo5_zps1fa20482.jpg

Very nice, has wheels papper towels and all the good stuff in-between.

Last edited:
Very cool Brian.... I envy guys that can work with wood.... I can fix anything that is broke but for some reason the only thing I do good with wood is burn it... It is a beauty.

Very cool Brian.... I envy guys that can work with wood.... I can fix anything that is broke but for some reason the only thing I do good with wood is burn it... It is a beauty.

HaHa Mike

I'm the same way, I have a wood table i have been trying to build for the backyard for a year, but keep changing the design,
on how to put it together. It will be cool when it's done, but do i use dowels, metal brackets, bolts..etc.?

Paging Brian T to the white courtesy phone….

Last edited:

Back