14.5" WSM ordering link on Amazon.com

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, shopping at Amazon.com is one of the best ways you can help defray the cost of operating this discussion forum. Every purchase you make generates a small commission that helps pay for web hosting, domain name renewal, software license updates, technical support, and more.

If you plan on ordering one of the new 14.5" WSM's from Amazon, please consider using this link to help support TVWBB.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00FKE67V2/thevirtualweberb

I appreciate your consideration and support.

Best regards,
Chris

Clicking the Link

Hi Chris - I've got a question about the "link" shopping.
If I click on the link above, (or any of the links to Amazon throughout this site) to get to Amazon, then purchase a different item other than the item being linked to, does this forum still get the small commission, or ONLY for the item linked to? :confused:

Example ... click the WSM 18" link, then search Amazon for a 22"OTG cover, purchase the cover....
..... commission or no commission??

Thanks

Just ordered mine also...... Alan, & Alan are on the waiting list!!!! Merry Xmas self.....:wsm: Hmmmmm so this will be Weber #7 Sweet

Hi Chris - I've got a question about the "link" shopping.
If I click on the link above, (or any of the links to Amazon throughout this site) to get to Amazon, then purchase a different item other than the item being linked to, does this forum still get the small commission, or ONLY for the item linked to? :confused:

Example ... click the WSM 18" link, then search Amazon for a 22"OTG cover, purchase the cover....
..... commission or no commission??

Thanks
Hi Karl,

Short answer: Yes, once you click an Amazon link on this site, any item you add to your shopping cart during that visit to Amazon or in the next 7 days gets credited to TVWBB.

So my advice to people is this...if you want to help support TVWBB by shopping at Amazon, click on one of our Amazon links EVERY TIME you want to enter Amazon.com. You can even copy our link to your desktop and make it a shortcut, so you just click it every time you go to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/thevirtualweberb?tag=TVWB-20

Thanks for asking,
Chris

Oh, man. I wish I would have known this a long time ago. I shop at amazon all the time....on the order of 2 to 3 times a week. I will start doing this.
Thanks Chris and thanks Karl for asking the question.
Keith

I hope you all that have pre-ordered will get the new price they just posted of $199 down from the original $219 they were selling for........

ahhh i didnt realize it was for anything bought on amazon. i purchase a ton off of there with prime. will click through the site from now on...

I also order things from Amazon all the time. Just added this link, and named it Amazon, so I'll be using it for now on.

I wonder if you get credit items one subscribes to? You would probably get credit for the first item, but what about when that same item ships again automatically in a few months.

I hope you all that have pre-ordered will get the new price they just posted of $199 down from the original $219 they were selling for........

I contacted them in an online chat and they changed my price, it didn't change automatically.

Hi Karl,

Short answer: Yes, once you click an Amazon link on this site, any item you add to your shopping cart during that visit to Amazon or in the next 7 days gets credited to TVWBB.

So my advice to people is this...if you want to help support TVWBB by shopping at Amazon, click on one of our Amazon links EVERY TIME you want to enter Amazon.com. You can even copy our link to your desktop and make it a shortcut, so you just click it every time you go to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/thevirtualweberb?tag=TVWB-20

Thanks for asking,
Chris

That's a good idea Chris. I'll replace my Amazon bookmark with your link. This is a no brainer. We all should do this.

Maybe there could be a running thread of everyone who has committed to do this?

Hello,
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 04, 2013 (Order# 110):
"Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch"

Estimated arrival date: November 12, 2013 - November 18, 2013

Mine is due tomorrow, shipping to upstate NY from Texas........
Will do ribs on Sunday, it's aleady cool here so will see how it performs in the nort country ....:eek:

Back