If you're looking for the latest Photo Gallery posts...............

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
You will need to go to options, and click thread start time, or click here.
Just remember to hit the back arrow after viewing each post.
Most newer posts are currently buried as far down as page 5.

Don't want to upset anyone with this message, so I will remain anonymous.

IMGP5587.JPG

I feel your frustration Bob and you know how frustrated I get when you see a post that is one
day old buried 4 or 5 pages back. Didn't do any good when this was brought up before as nothing
was ever settled. So I when I get to the Photo Gallery my first stop is usually page 5 or 6 to see
if there was something that ended up there that was posted in the last day or so.

I like it!
Very Nice!
Nice Cook!
Looks Great!
Looks fantastic!
That looks great!
Great lookin cook!
Looking Good From Here!
That is a great looking cook!

perhaps, if the post numbers were NOT included and the "karma" status meant diddly squat, this interesting fact or event would not take place.... if you catch my drift.
552026_show_default.png

By the way Mr. BagOverYourHead.... what the heck you grillin' there.....?

I like it!
Very Nice!
Nice Cook!
Looks Great!
Looks fantastic!
That looks great!
Great lookin cook!
Looking Good From Here!

perhaps, if the post numbers were NOT included and the "karma" status meant diddly squat, this interesting fact or event would not take place.... if you catch my drift.
552026_show_default.png

Those look like my responses and or comments....:eek:

I like it!
Very Nice!
Nice Cook!
Looks Great!
Looks fantastic!
That looks great!
Great lookin cook!
Looking Good From Here!

I agree with Jim on this one (I agree with Jim on most things though....). I normally sort by thread start time to combat the problem, which seems to be a desire to increase post numbers.

+1 for Jim's comment. I believe I read a note where Chris mentioned only adding meaningful replies a while back to reduce irrelevant info. Ratings can be an alternative to saying "nice cook".

What are ratings?

The forums allow you to rate threads between 1 star (terrible) and 5 stars (excellent). Once enough votes are cast for a thread, stars will appear next to its name in the listings. These show the average vote, and can be an easy way to see which threads are worth reading if you are on a busy forum.

On the forum viewing page you can also arrange threads by rating, with either the highest or lowest at the top.

It therefore makes sense to rate threads because it helps all users. To do this, click on the 'rate thread' link at the top of the thread viewing page. Choose the number of stars you feel best represents the quality of the thread. You may or may not be able to change your choice of rating at a later date.

Back