Simple action shots, nothing fancy!

just a few shots from food on the grill from the past week or so...

1st off is what has become my favorite, i can not stop eating it!!! Buffalo Corn

then just some burgers and cajun sausage

ribeyes and some other kind i cant remember!

Chuck eye steaks

finally some pork steaks...

Thanks for lookin!

Yes, please - more info!!!
That's some good looking cooks going on!!

okay so there is no exact science to this but if you like spicy stuff this is good i promise... what i do is take, depending on how many ears of cooking, about a half a cup of ranch dressing and mix with about a 1/4 cup + or - of cholula hot sauce but you can use whatever you like. my mixture is more of a pinkish color when i m done with it thus being hot! i then pour half the mixture over the corn and reserve the other half for when it is done. i then sprinkle webers kickin chicken over top of that liberally.. foil and cook on grill for roughly 30 mins... pull out of foil pour remaining ranch/hot sauce over corn, a little more kickin chicken and enjoy... must have cold beer near by!!

okay so there is no exact science to this but if you like spicy stuff this is good i promise... what i do is take, depending on how many ears of cooking, about a half a cup of ranch dressing and mix with about a 1/4 cup + or - of cholula hot sauce but you can use whatever you like. my mixture is more of a pinkish color when i m done with it thus being hot! i then pour half the mixture over the corn and reserve the other half for when it is done. i then sprinkle webers kickin chicken over top of that liberally.. foil and cook on grill for roughly 30 mins... pull out of foil pour remaining ranch/hot sauce over corn, a little more kickin chicken and enjoy... must have cold beer near by!!

I will take a 6 pack of corn please? I need to match my 6 pack of beer.

Thank you.

As Tony said, thanks! I'll be trying this one.

Back