13 inch WSM??

Jo C

I bought a smoker at a yard sale a couple of months ago. It looks like a WSM but it's only 13" wide and 29" tall. It has a single "E" on the vents. Anyway, I paid $5 or $10 for it. It has hardly ever been used, it doesn't have rust. I found this website new years day when I was trying to figure out how to use it. An organic turkey breast turned out great. I'll try more stuff soon.

I think I must have gotten a steal on this thing. Is it a Weber? How old is it? Are all of the cooking times the same even though it's smaller?

Welcome Jo C...looks like you found a good one and a rare one
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clark "Harbormaster" Hodgson:
I'll give you triple what you paid for it, and will pay for shipping too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is like when somebody has a really great piece of furniture on the Antiques Road Show and all the experts are drooling over it. Take good care of your little WSM, it's a great find and many of us would love to have one.
icon_biggrin.gif

I think you could get a pretty good auction going for it! That's the holy grail of Weber collectors - at least it would be for me.

Since we all are going to collect it vicariously through you, can you do us a favor and post some pictures of your little gem!

And congratulations on the find of a Weber lifetime!

Pat

Jo, my wife "accidently" sold that to you during our yardsale, and I want it back
icon_wink.gif

I'll even double your money back for your trouble.
icon_biggrin.gif

Another collector here. Congratulations on finding a rare piece. I am also interested in buying it.

If you were to post it on eBay, it would sell for many hundreds of dollars. Don't believe me? Look at this.

You could pocket enough to buy yourself a new WSM to use, and still have money left over.

Consider it carefully, and if so please post a link to the auction here on TVWB.

Back