CEO's, can't live with them, can't live without them

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
So while i was running all afternoon getting stuff done, the CEO decided to take my Chuck Roasts that I just bought for my next cook and cook something else.
As you can see she just does not want my head getting to big with my cooking, letting me know that she can come in and do something like this to me any dang time she feels like it.
I got it tough man

DSC_0586_zpsb0d9f54b.jpg

Oh, it is good. It is a knock your socks off stew she makes. That is/was the point. Just kidding, she has been cooking the most amazing food for me for 32 years.
Thought I'd share, you would be in heaven with a bowl of this.

Bill that looks flippin' awesome! If it tastes half as good as it looks, please tell your CEO if she ever gets tired of you, contact me. Nah! I've had mine for 37 years and to tell you the truth, she also is a wonderful cook. Think they teach that stuff a CEO School?

That looks really delicious Bill! I don't care what that was cooked on it is a work of art! (or in this case the CEO) ;)

BOOM!!! In your face, Schultz! Did the CEO serve you up some humble pie for dessert as well :p ? All kidding aside, the CEO's stew looks like the ultimate comfort food. What's the stew called, if you don't mind me asking? Probably something in Italian that I can't pronounce? You're truly a lucky guy Bill, to have a wife who has been absolutely crushing it in the kitchen for more than 3 decades.

It's just called " My Stew " as far as I know. She browns onions and the beef in the pot with whatever else she throws in there, a few different herbs and a can of cream of mushroom soup and water and I don't know what else.
Then she leaves it alone in the oven for an hour or so at around 325, then she puts it down to around 275 and cooks to tender.
It's divine.

Well , at least you know your chuckie gave its life in a good cause....that looks reeeeally good. With a chunk of nice crusty bread? Oh , yes.

Back