PHOTOS: 2014 Weber Charcoal Grills

wasn't the copper coloured grill made only for Target stores a few years ago?
Target was the only store I saw selling them, but if I remember correctly, it was only a OTS

Other than the color, does Weber make any functional changes year to year? I really want the Platinum but Amazon has mixed reviews on the ability of the propane lighting system. Btw, the copper is incredible.

Other than the color, does Weber make any functional changes year to year? I really want the Platinum but Amazon has mixed reviews on the ability of the propane lighting system. Btw, the copper is incredible.

I dont know whos revewing them but I love mine and I think everyone on this site would agree.

Here they are in real life... the copper is metallic and the crimson is flat. Would've liked the crimson in metallic also but love it just the same. Finally found a discontinued 2013 blue, it is somewhat metallic - it really comes out in the sun. The green is flat like the crimson. Crimson is special order from Ace Hardware only. All are OTG but Im a purist and prefer the simplicity and the streamline look of the original OTS models hence the Silver model ash pans instead of the Gold model ash catchers.

don't lift the lid...

Please post some pictures of the Crimson. It's so helpful to see actual pictures rather than those strange colors Amazon shows.

Just picked up the Crimson today.
12230404686_1ddec1e29d.jpg
[/url] Untitled by boblasky1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Untitled by boblasky1, on Flickr

Back