WSM Trophies...

J D McGee

TVWBB Pro
Thought I would share these unique trophies from a recent competition in Langley, BC :cool: They were awarded for the top 3 meats in each category...we took 1st pork, 1st brisket, 3rd chicken, 3rd ribs and grand Champion! :wsm:

3831539_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I would share these unique trophies from a recent competition in Langley, BC :cool: They were awarded for the top 3 meats in each category...we took 1st pork, 1st brisket, 3rd chicken, 3rd ribs and grand Champion! :wsm:
OK, that's about the most unique WSM thing I've seen in a long time!

You've got to do me a favor...get your butt next to those trophies and send me a photo of you with those little guys so I can put it on the website. And tell me a little bit about the event, how many competed, the date of the competition, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

OK, that's about the most unique WSM thing I've seen in a long time!

You've got to do me a favor...get your butt next to those trophies and send me a photo of you with those little guys so I can put it on the website. And tell me a little bit about the event, how many competed, the date of the competition, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

So...you want to ruin the trophies with a pic of me next to them...lol...be careful what you ask for Chris! I will do that for you my friend...no problem. Here is a link to the contest up in BC. 17 teams this year (Jack Qualifier is 15 teams for Canada...:))
BBQ on the Bypass

That is one of the most well thought out and unique trophy designs i've seen. Congrats on your success!

Back