Official Weber grill lineup for 2014 - 14.5 $199

Jeff Padell

TVWBB Pro
Just got an email from my dealer BBQBarn in Arlington MA, here is the lineup of grills etc, notice the 14.5 is $199

I am still going to get one.

Looking at the pictures in the ad, the 14.5 looks to me like the middle section is slightly taller than the tamale pot, (the bottom and the top seem also bigger than the SJ's)
Does anyone have the height of the middle section?

199? Really? Hmm I'm hoping we can get some sort of a discount through this site. It comes out next month right?

Thanks for posting. $199 is what I would have guessed. Makes the most sense based on the 18.5 and 22.5 pricing.

I think it could be worth it. Assuming these are a good bit easier to transport, it might be great for competitions.

Also I'm single so sometimes the 18.5 has much more capacity than I need. The 14.5 will probably save me fuel for those smaller cooks.

After thinking about it I’ll just keep my mini as it does fine for the two of us and take the $199 and by a boat load of charcoal to feed the mini and the performer and some good stuff to cook in both of them.

getting one
between parts, time, and my questionable craftsmanship compared to the awesome mini's i've seen other folks post here, that's not a bad price i think

$199.00 is not so bad when you think about how long it will last. Twenty years makes it $9.95 a year, and it will last longer than that.

If it had been out I would have bought it instead of the 18.5.

Recently I've been wondering if I would, too.

Not to say that I don't love my 18.5, but more often than not I'm just cooking for two, and it seems like a smaller one would work just fine for those needs.

Back