First smoked ribs with pics

Steve Ch.

TVWBB Member
Here are my first smoked ribs. Followed the BRITU recipe. Smoked for 5 hours. Could have put some more rub on and maybe more wood. Other than that they were very tender and moist. Thanks for the help, especially Glenn from Mississippi!
I have some photos, but I don't know how to upload them.

Thanks Bro! Go to Image Shack, click on the 800x600 image resize then click the blank in the upload now space, choose your folder where your pics are, highlight the ones you want, click open then click upload now in the blue bar!

Man you nailed that cook! Go back to image shack and once you have uploaded click on the thumbnail pic you want and then copy and paste the link under the forum code! Sorry forgot that detail.

Then repost your cook in the bbq forum!

OohYeah Steve, Those Ribs look Great!
Any leftovers? I'm Hungry
icon_biggrin.gif

Looks great Steve!

But i dont think u need those bricks under the legs of the wsm,i did this myself the first cook on my wooden deck.

But the heat shield under it absorbs all the heat so the deck below dont get any heat at all

Steve, you done it. It's breakfast here, so I'll only take 3 of those ribs with my eggs. Great job. Welcome.

Mark

Again, I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks all of you who have responded! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Back