Thread and Post Statistics

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I ran some numbers for the past week to see which TVWBB forums were getting the most activity. Here are the results:

Top 5 Forums - New Threads
  1. Photo Gallery: 103
  2. Barbecuing: 42
  3. Just Conversation: 19
  4. Weber Charcoal Grills: 15
  5. Introduce Yourself: 13
Top 5 Forums - New Posts
  1. Photo Gallery: 2198
  2. Barbecuing: 452
  3. Just Conversation: 228
  4. Introduce Yourself: 190
  5. WSM - 14.5", 18.5", & 22.5": 144

New Threads for the Week: 237

No surprise that the WSM forum had such a high post count this past week, given all the news about the new 14.5" WSM coming out this fall.

Any surprises in these numbers? Not for me...what about you?

Regards,
Chris

I figured the photo gallery would be the top post count. We all like to cook and show others our creations. But I find it interesting that Just Conversation was as high as it is in one week.

I'm kind of surprised that grilling doesn't get more play, but I guess a lot of that gets into the photo forum

When I check in I always do photo gallery first...
Then do new post to see what's "trending".
After that I browse everything!
I can honestly say I have learned alot just by reading and seeing what everyone else is doing.
I get asked how did you learn to grill and I tell them about the site and the reading I do...:)

people here love to cook, they're not just collectors of grills and/or accessories......
and seeing new things to cook (or old) grabs their attention.
at least it does to me...

I believe the photos of cooks propel others to try other things they normally would not. Grillin' OR Smokin'...

The photo gallery is the "water bubbler", the "coffee machine" or the "corner tavern"... Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Chris, you got a GREAT thing going on here and people KNOW it!

I must say I am not surprised at all by the stats. When I sign on I always at least check the photo gallery and just conversation. Then I peruse the grilling and bbq section.

Back