DiqiQ on batteries

I don't know as this was my first 12v cook, but it was still running great after ~17 hours when I shut it down. If it does eat up the lantern batteries quickly, I think I'll get a cheap 12v lawn tractory battery from Walmart that I can recharge.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I am worried a little about the digi and rain, I made a box to keep it waterproof but would still need an extension cord coming out of the box to an outlet. The cigarette lighter adapter can connect it to a jumpstarter but I wouldn’t leave that out in the rain. A battery setup seems the best to me.

A 12vdc rechargeable vehicle jump starter works perfectly and lasts a long time. The jumpstarter will have a 12 VDC power outlet on it, so all you need is the 12vdc power cord from Guru. The bonus is that you can use this jumpstarter for your car, lawnmower, motorcyle, etc in case your battery goes dead. Serves many purposes. Mine works great and I use it even when at home right beside a regular 110vac power plug. Good clean power.

Back