Vasconia Pot In Stock @ Pfaltzgraff w/30% Coupon Code = $35.24 shipped

Jorge Willard

UPDATED: Vasconia Pot In Stock @ Pfaltzgraff w/40% Coupon Code = $31.34 shipped

I know many of us have been waiting for Amazon to get the Vasconia pots back in stock, but I saw that Pfaltzgraff has them new/in stock with a 40% off coupon code (JULY40) making the total of $31.34. (Coupon code good through 7/31/13) When I ordered my first Vasconia from Amazon, it was $29.99 shipped (prime member price).

I realize that there are many pots out there that will work for Mini WSMs (obviously some cheaper than the Vasconia) and people will contend that some are better than others. However, my experience with my first mini build using the Vasconia was great: nice fit, no crimping, etc. Just thought I would share for those that have been waiting for the Vasconias to come back in stock and want to pull the trigger now. I am pumped to start my second build as I also just purchased the mini Smokey Joe Silver - Lime Green! Oh the possibilities! :)

Last edited:
I recently purchased the IMUSA pot and the top is too big and the bottom does not sit snug. I am in the process of building a Mini. I am not happy with the look on the inside of the pot after crimping, and I was extremely careful and used caution. Since this is my first build, I will paint it, critique it and will use it as my "tailgater" . Thanks for the heads up on this pot as from what I have read, it has a much better fit. I am in!

ST: I tried the JULY40 coupon code yesterday but it didn't work yet. Just got off the phone with customer service and they honored the 40% on my order. Thanks for the heads up! (new price has been reflected in title of OP).

Could one of the mods change the title of the thread to the title of my OP. I am not savvy enough to figure out how to make the change. :/

Last edited:
I, too, would suggest the Vasconia pot. Mine fits my Smokey Joe Gold, perfectly. I paid the full price but don't regret it one bit. Having a 40% discount is a large bit of "icing on the cake".

I not only like the fit, but I really like the insulated handles. When and if you have to refuel, it makes the "hot squat" easy as pie.

Remove the knob from the pot lid, drill the top vent and install the knob (may need a slightly longer screw). Then, use the lid as a tray to sit the barrel on when reloading charcoal so you don't put a grease ring on your patio.

FWIW
Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back