You asked for it...at least one of you did

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
A while back, I was asking about changing the name of TVWBB to something else. That whole thing is kind of on the back burner for the foreseeable future. That's just how things are with me sometimes...I get interested in something, then lose interest, then maybe pick it up again at some point in the future. Maybe you're the same way.

Anyway, in that message thread, member Eric Aarseth wrote:

What about a "Chris Allingham" blog/forum? You've cooked on a WSM pre-1999, I think many members would be quite curious to know a little more of your day to day.

Well, if you will indulge me, I am going to post a few things that are on my mind. I will do so on an occasional, irregular basis. You be the judge as to whether they are interesting or not. All will be related to these forums. I have no doubt I will run out of ideas soon, but that's not going to stop me from posting the few things I can think of writing about right now.

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have your mind numbed by my insightful comments. :)

Regards,
Chris

I'm sure these postings will be like I described in the first paragraph...something I'm interested in for a while, then lose interest in, and then maybe pick up again in the future. We'll see. You'll probably end up feeling the same way about them. :)

...something I'm interested in for a while, then lose interest in, and then maybe pick up again in the future.
kinda the way I feel about washing the dinner dishes...?

.........david, washing dishes for me is therapy... almost like meditation.
it's really not that confusing:)

Back