Swordfish, Porterhouses' and Chicken

Larry Wolfe

Closed Account
We had a medley of eat on the grill last night. My brother is staying for the weekend, doing some work in the area and I like to feed him good when he comes over. His typical dinner is a Hungryman XXL or Stouffer's meal.

Started off with potatoes, white and sweets and some red onions marinated in Zesty Italian Dressing, salt and pepper.
IMG_6012.jpg

Then added some boneless skinless chicken breast that were coated in EVOO and Wolfe Rub Citrus for my daughter....she's not a huge steak fan.
IMG_6015.jpg

Then added some red pepper that was coated in EVOO and salt and pepper.
IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

That stage of dinner is ready and we're ready for the 2lb porterhouse's and 1lb swordfish steak FOR ME! Steaks were seasoned with salt and pepper and the swordfish was coated with EVOO and seasoned with Wolfe Rub Citrus.
IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

Steaks are ready!
IMG_6034.jpg

My plate with plenty of pico da gallo for the fish, love it!
IMG_6035.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

My brothers steak.....nice and juicy!
IMG_6043.jpg

I think he enjoyed it?
IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

Great post,great pics wish i could taste that steak looks out of this world.

Keep it up

Bless

Larry, your plates always look sensational!!!
The steaks and the sword on the grill is ART! and the shot of chicken and onions and taters and peppers all on one side of the CIGs . . . love it all!
Nice Work!

Love the picture of your brother gnawing on the bone. That's a true testament to a great steak...not letting any of it get away. LOL

One thing I've always loved about Larry's pictures...the grill is always at max capacity. Every square inch of his grate on the indirect side, is absolutely covered with grub.

Good stuff my man.

Hey Larry,
Those plates look fantastic. It looks like Nick is REALLY enjoying that Steak....Who wouldn't??? Tell your bro I said Hi! Long time no see.

Rock On.

That food looked so pretty, your brother left his reading glasses on to enjoy the scenery throughout the meal. He looks really happy gnawing on that bone.

Back