Famous Dave's Barbecue Party Cookbook

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member

Famous Dave's Barbecue Party Cookbook

From Amazon.com:

Famous Dave's Barbecue Party Cookbook is the ultimate barbecue party cookbook. They say the average person has 10,000 taste buds . . . the recipes in this cookbook will WOW every one of them! Jam-packed with over 100 phenomenal recipes, full-color photographs, finger lickin' appetizers, mouthwatering party entrees, heavenly desserts, grilling tips, and the 15 party tips you absolutely must know, it's everything you need and more for a butt-rockin' party that will WOW all your guests the next time you say, ''Come on over and let's have a barbecue!''

America's Rib King, ''Famous Dave'' Anderson, founder of Famous Dave's restaurants -- ''America's #1 best-loved barbecue joint'' according to Nation's Restaurant News -- reveals his secrets for turning your backyard grill into the best barbecue party in town! This is the book for you if you want all your guests to say, ''WOW. That was the best barbecue party ever,'' and ''The food was so tasty delicious I need to beg for those recipes!''

Amazing book Chris! Just bought the Kindle version (from the TVWBB link) and I know I am going to
be testing a lot of these cool recipes!

Back