Thank you, Kevin!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a great week of Q&A, and I want to extend my sincere thanks to Kevin for fielding so many questions! I hope he enjoyed it as much as we did, and I hope he'll join us again in the future!

There are a few open questions that I've asked Kevin to answer. Hopefully he can do that in the next few days.

Finally, I will draw names for the three winners of the Weber gift packs on Saturday and post the names here.

Best regards,
Chris

Thank you Kevin. It has really been great. Anytime you would like to trade jobs let me know. I'd even be willing to let you keep your 57 grills. Thanks again and thanks also to Chris for setting this up.

Happy Smoke Day Eve,
Don Fry

This was my first Q and A on this forum and it was fun. Thanks Chris for arranging this session and Kevin for being with us.

Thanks to Kevin for his time and effort. Would also like to say thank you to Chris for setting this up. A job well done guys.

Yep, many thanks for the tips and your time, Kevin! And to Chris, for maintaining such a GREAT site.

Regards,

Rooster

Thank You Kevin!

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you taking the time to spend with us and the way you shared your knowledge.

I agree with the other folks-- thanks to both Chris and Kevin for allowing this informative series of questions and answers to take place!

Back