Dream job.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering the same thing... I'm guessing when you were seven, and Art Linkletter asked what do you want to be when you grow up, your answer wasn't: "Super bad a** Weber rep." Reading your blog and watching the vids, I'm thinking Dang, sweet job! So, I guess my corollary to Mike's question is did lightning strike or was this a job you set your sights on and achieve. All this only 'cause I'm slightly jealous.

Mike,
I have the single greatest job going, there is no doubt about that. Two, ways to get the job, one be the luckiest man alive or two, be the luckiest man alive. See, it's actually pretty easy.

Enjoy the nice holiday weekend

kk

Brian,
I started out working for Weber 13 years ago. I had a summer internship with the company for the 6 years I was pursuing my degrees. Once done with school I was offered a position and the rest they say is history. It has been the most rewarding job ever and I am truly the luckiest man alive. I count my blessing everyday I come to work and hope the work that I do is benefiting people.

Lighting can strike it did for me, just have to have the whole entire universe aligned and have the greatest boss in the world believe in you.

kk

Perfect advice, Kevin. Another way of saying it is: Put yourself in front of all the oncoming trains you WANT! Eventually, one or more are likely to hit you.

Certainly some things just happen, but for the most part, I think people make their own luck. Just gotta find the right trains.

Rich

Back