Bullet Mods

Rolf,
Off the record I have not modified any of my smokers at home. On the record, no I have not modified the smokers I have at home. Although I can appreciate all of the great modifications I have seen throughout this forum and others my smokers are all in original condition. I do not want to modify anything on them because I spend a large amount of time testing and retesting these units. In order to educate people properly I need to maintain these units. I hope you can appreciate but that does not mean I do not like the mods I have seen.

Kk

Rolf,
Off the record I have not modified any of my smokers at home. On the record, no I have not modified the smokers I have at home. Although I can appreciate all of the great modifications I have seen throughout this forum and others my smokers are all in original condition. I do not want to modify anything on them because I spend a large amount of time testing and retesting these units. In order to educate people properly I need to maintain these units. I hope you can appreciate but that does not mean I do not like the mods I have seen.

Kk

Now that I think about it, I appreciate your position. Thanks.

Back