Fillmore CA Honey Harvest and BBQ

PeterZ

TVWBB Pro
Is anyone going to Fillmore CA BBQ 6/15/2013 ?
I will be judging this event on saturday.

Peter

I wanted to go...but checked my calendar and I'm having a Father's Day dinner with my dad.

Tony,

There's always Pechanga, the very next weekend (June 22nd)
Vista - August 3rd
Golden Acorn - August 10th
Huntington Beach - August 17th
Dana Point - October 5th
Lancaster - October 19th

Jerry... Excellent. Should be a fun event :wsm:

WHO IS NEXT ? ;)

Shall we all meet at your tent or Steve's ?

Last edited:
My regular partner & money man won't be there for this event, so I'm doing this one alone. A buddy of mine is going along, but he's not going to be much help, so I'll be doing all the cooking. I usually do the ribs & pork butt and my partner does chicken & brisket. As soon as turn-ins are done, we're breaking down and then chillaxing with plenty of cold ones until awards time. So, you can come by and crack one open with us then.

Kewl Chris. Looking forward to seeing you there. Should be a fun time. By chance, are you a KCBS CBJ ?

Kewl Chris. Looking forward to seeing you there. Should be a fun time. By chance, are you a KCBS CBJ ?

Nope, but I've been looking into taking the class. I'm just going to maybe meet some of you, and check out some of the flavors and atmosphere.

Nope, but I've been looking into taking the class. I'm just going to maybe meet some of you, and check out some of the flavors and atmosphere.

Do it man =) Im thinking about competing next year and judging should help me in many diff ways.

Peter

Back