2nd Chilln' and Grilln' by the Vines Lodi Ca.

Mac

TVWBB Guru
We'll be competing in this event again this year.
This is a Rib burner Charity fund raiser for "Autism Speaks".
If your in the area on June 1st come by and say hi and support a great cause. Hope to see you out there.

2nd annual Grilln' and Chilln' by the Vines
Saturday June 1st
Van Ruiten Winery
340 W Hwy. 12
Lodi, Ca.

Peoples Choice starts about 1. But come by early, ribs go quick. (Real early gets you a Bloody Mary. ;))
Hope to see some members out there. Be sure to introduce yourself if you come by.

I went. It was a great time. A little hot though.
Do you know who won what? I would like to compare my novice tasting skills to the judges choices.

-Mike

I went. It was a great time. A little hot though.
Do you know who won what? I would like to compare my novice tasting skills to the judges choices.

-Mike

Mike you should have introduced yourself. It's nice meeting up with fellow members.
S&J Smokn' Barrels took first and won Peoples Choice, " A couple of Jim's" came in 2nd (their first ever comp) and "Pork City Bones" came in 3rd. We finished
6th. out of 30 teams. Did you get a chance to try our stuff?

Mac I was thinking about going but things came up. Had I known you were going to be there I would have cleared the way. Congrats on your 6th place finish. Right On!

Mac I was thinking about going but things came up. Had I known you were going to be there I would have cleared the way. Congrats on your 6th place finish. Right On!

Thanks Bud.
Good luck in "Hang Town" on Saturday. If you guys need a hand don't hesitate to ask.
We'll be just hanging out. :rolleyes:

Back