Signature Dish

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Thank you Kevin for spending some time with us, it's greatly appreciated!
Two questions for you...
1) Do you have a favourite meal you like to grill for friends/family... a signature dish, if you will?
and
2) Where did you get this ▼ Great Weber Jacket? I love it!Is it available to the public?

image_zps286dbf03.jpg

Jim,
It is truly my pleasure and it does not get much better than this. I love this site and it is part of my morning ritual to spend time viewing posts throughout the forum.

1. 1) Do you have a favourite meal you like to grill for friends/family... a signature dish, if you will? Oh yes doesn't everyone!! I actually have a couple. When it comes to grilling I love my bacon encrusted filets. My family and friends think its the perfect marriage of texture, crust, flavor and crunch. If I am BBQ'ing my turkey's are legendary. With all the great information from Chris's site how could they not be! My go to smoked food is my pork ribs and brisket. Both of these are staples in my backyard and truly my favorites. Now my signature dish is my chorizo cornbread stuffing. No matter what the event my family and friends line up for this one.

2) Where did you get this ▼ Great Weber Jacket? I love it!Is it available to the public?
The jacket is from a limited run and it my absolute favorite article of clothing. It is not available to the public but if it ever is, I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the great questions Jim!!

What's your favorite food and side dish?

What's your favorite food and side dish?
well, let's see....
low&slo pork steaks
hiheat seared chuck eyes
Cajun kitchen chicken wings
lemon/lime spare ribs
cilantro mayo salmon burgers
chimichurri sauced hanger steaks
spatchcock roasted yardbird
bourbon basted baby backs
kettle fried channel fish
and many more...

side dish....? :D