Members dinner

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Grilled up some <span class="ev_code_GREY">Bob Correll</span> pork steaks...
along with some <span class="ev_code_GREY">Gary H. of West Milford, NJ</span> red garnet yams...
added a <span class="ev_code_GREY">John Solak</span> onion...
then finished it all with a <span class="ev_code_GREY">Don Cash</span> mojito.

DSCN2281.jpg

near the end of the cook, I glazed the Correll's with <span class="ev_code_GREY">Steve Petrone's</span> #5 sauce...

DSCN2283.jpg

after a short time, everything appeared done...

DSCN2284.jpg

Enjoyed another "Don Cash Money" mojito, then plated dinner...

DSCN2287.jpg

Everything was very yummy including the Solak Onions, the GarYYams and the Petrone sauce... simply a killer!
All the help is/was greatly appreciated from everyone involved
icon_biggrin.gif

You guys are GREAT!
(ohYeah, the green beans were supplied by Liz and the red pepper, a Lampe exclusive
icon_razz.gif
)
Thank you all for viewing
sm2_icon_hobby_cooking.jpg

Hey Jim - I was glad to see you make reference to the Jim Lampe Red Pepper - You had me worried for a minute - And WOW WOW WOW! Now thats a full plate. Absolutely a gorgeous meal my friend. Nice job. Thanks for sharing. Bob Bailey
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Great shout out to the awesome members as well as absolutely doing a great justice to their individual dishes!!! Awesome job!!

I'm glad you posted this after my bedtime last night Jim!
Probably would have stayed awake thinkin' bout your great looking plate of Continental Cuisine!

SR and his "BBQ USA" ain't got nothin' on you!

Looks good, but I'd like to point out an inaccuracy in the item description. That's MY red garnet yam, thank you very little.

I get no credit 'round here. LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden McCall:
That's MY red garnet yam, thank you very little. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>...i knew i'd leave someone out...
smiley-ashamed004.gif

What a great idea!
icon_smile.gif
We'll have to do more of this and do a Members' BBQ Menu Cookbook.

Rita

"GarYYams" -- I love it. Hey, don't forget to toss some dressing on those Hayden red garnet sweeties to really make 'em pop! Jim, you rock!!!

Great looking meal but I shouldn't be credited with the onion idea. I got the idea from someone else and I have seen onions a lot more tastier than anything that came off of my grill. Actually most of my great ideas came from someone else. lol

Back