Inexpensive source for ET-73 / ET-732 probes in Canada?

TB Gallant

TVWBB Member
Lots of options for you folks down south, but has anybody in Canada tracked down the probes for less than $20/each? At that price I might as well buy the whole ET-732 thermometer!

Thanks!

Tim

Thanks for the heads up, just assumed it was wacko shipping. Though I see the ET-732 probes are actually $33+ shipping... so maybe I will just go ahead and get the $60 shipped ET-732 unit, for the sake of $20 I might as well have the themometer too.

Cheers,

Hi Dave,

I went direct to Maverick and ordered from this page: http://maverickhousewares.bigcartel.com/product/et-73-food-probe

Got a 2 pack of food probes ($20 for the pair), a combo with one food probe and one smoker probe ($20 again) and a grill clip for $3 ($43USD total).

I believe shipping to Canada is the same as US (or close enough for me not to bother having it shipped it to my mailbox in the US).

Thanks for this tip! I just ordered two probes, they didn't charge any shipping costs to the Netherlands! Didn't receive the order confirmation yet, so I hope that this isn't a mistake.

Cheers,
Uipko

Thanks for this tip! I just ordered two probes, they didn't charge any shipping costs to the Netherlands! Didn't receive the order confirmation yet, so I hope that this isn't a mistake.

I did not receive an order confirmation but the probes where delivered today. So no shipping costs and delivered in the Netherlands within a week, I would say great service!

Back