How do we know when Weber comes out with special color options?

AJ Aytay

Hello-
New guy here... I've been bitten by the bug!

I'm wondering if there is a way to find out when Weber comes out with some of the special colored kettles I've seen on this forum?

As an example, Crate and Barrel had their "spring green" Smokey Joe, and a few years ago it looks like Crate and Barrel had a "copper" one as well. What will be the next 'boutique' shade and how will we know when they are released?

This is really a great site!

Thanks.

Hi AJ, and welcome!

Weber does not announce these special colors, nor are they published in the annual product catalog. The way we learn about them is when someone notices one in a store, in a store catalog, in a store advertisements, etc.

I took a quick peek at C&B and Williams-Somoma a few weeks ago and don't see anything.

A few years ago, Target had the copper colored kettles, too. Nothing special there right now, either.

Chris-
Thanks for the reply and welcome.

OK, I guess I'll just have to keep current with the forum and hope someone finds something for us to all covet. :)

By the way, I know (and love) Williams-Sonoma, but what is C&B?

Oh, another post reminded me...Lowes has an exclusive color for gas grills called Espresso, a very dark metallic brown. They had it last year, too. But nothing for kettles.

Back