Flashing Heatermeter code to uno in ardunio

Marlin Schrock

First off: I realize that this isn't the best/optimal solution, but I want to smoke this weekend, and I have not received my raspberry pi nor mouser order.

I started building a controller based on the tempmon code, and have used it twice. I really would like to utilize a few features of heatermeter. Using the crap I already got, I thought that I could load the arduino code to my uno and cobble something together that would be minimalistic, aka, no network, serial only access, and modify to work with my existing probes.

Howerver, when I load the code from github, I get all sorts of errors on compile using arduino 1.01:

http://pastebin.com/k7501dyx

I have the library folder in the right place.

The code should compile in arduino, right? What version of the arduino environment should I be using, or what am I overlooking?

tl;dr: I am impatient and want to smoke this weekend before all my stuff comes in, have parts for a temporary barebones setup, but can't get the code to compile in arduino 1,01 to flash to my arduino uno.

--impatient in virginia

ok got it resolved. Apparently it doesn't play well with the version of arduino for 64bit linux. Compiled like it should have on XP.

Apparently GCC has deprecated the use of prog_char, which was a silly thing anyway. Fixed this in my local git, and will get sent up when the LED code is done.

Back