Wings, Pork Shots and ABT’s

Mike Coffman

TVWBB Olympian
Wings were marinated a couple hours with Mad Hunky Hot Whang. Pork Shots consist of kielbasa,
seasoned with Plowboys Yardbird rub with the bacon coated with brown sugar. ABT’s were filled
with chive and onion cream cheese, seasoned with Penzeys Northwoods Fire. I used sliced kielbasa
for an additional filling and then wrapped them in thick bacon.
DSC_0805_zps650a33fe.jpg

Put onto the Performer, using RO lump with a chunk of pecan.
DSC_0808_zps1c4fef85.jpg

45 minutes into the cook I filled the Pork Shots with chive and onion cream cheese and then
seasoned them and everything else with some Bone Suckin rub, then placed back onto the Performer.
DSC_0810_zpsd3686df8.jpg

Hit the chicken with a little direct fire and then pulled. Everything is done.
DSC_0813_zps9a296078.jpg

Here’s your plate!
DSC_0822_zps56ba5ace.jpg

Delicious Friday night comfort food meal. This was a couple of firsts for me. The Pork Shots and
using the Hot Whang rub. I received a sample of the rub when I purchased some poultry brine from
Mad Hunky. Got to admit that it definitely gives a Whang to the chicken. I will be ordering some of
this very soon from his web site. Might even give his hotter version a try. The Pork Shots were amazing!
Using the cream cheese for a filling took some of the “sweetness” away from the bacon. Of course
I could eat this pig candy all day long! :D

Thanks for looking!

Mike, this ▼ plate ▼ has got to be the BEST lookin' plate of food i've seen all year!!

DSC_0822_zps56ba5ace.jpg

I'll bet it all tasted better than i can imagine! EXCELLENT!

Back