Successful Packer Brats, Unsuccessful Packer Game

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
grilled up some brats for todays green bay packer game....

DSCN0892.JPG

complete with onions and sweet peppers...

DSCN0893.JPG

DSCN0894.JPG

DSCN0897.JPG

DSCN0903.JPG

DSCN0905.JPG

everything was GREAT except for the game. The pack farted up the place.

thanks for visiting, sorry for the smell.
smiley-fart004.gif

Last edited:
Great looking meal Jim! Must have been the day for sorry football as the Falcons lost to a team they should have beat! And I won't even talk about the Jaguars!!:cool:

everything was GREAT except for the game. The pack farted up the place.
Sorry Jim, I'm not originally from Wisconsin so I can't say I have any sympathy for That Football Team everyone around here raves over, but man that food looks yummy! Brats are good no matter where you come from.

~Mike~
waving my hand from the potato fields

Great looking brats, do you boil yours in beer first? Saturday night the Packers will get their revenge.

Jim, at least your boys are going to live to see another day. My boys failed to beat the 'skins so we're goin home till next year.

Good times, Jim! Where's the brick cheese? Being a Bears fan it's against my religion to route for the Packers, but once again I will!! You guy's let us down yesterday! I have a feeling the Vikqueens don't stand a chance next week!

Thanks for your nice comments :)

Ray, I drink the beer while the brats are on the grill, no boiling required :D
Dwain, sad to see local boy Romo toss three picks... tough to win with many TOs
and sorry Tim, when a team starts the season 7 and 1, they should not have to rely on help from anyone, including their division rivals...

Thanks for your nice comments :)

Ray, I drink the beer while the brats are on the grill, no boiling required :D
Dwain, sad to see local boy Romo toss three picks... tough to win with many TOs
and sorry Tim, when a team starts the season 7 and 1, they should not have to rely on help from anyone, including their division rivals...
You are correct! Toughest team to beat sometimes is yourselves!

There is no loosers when you have a plate like that infront of you! Looks great.(cant comment on the game,not my cup of tea) :eek:

Knockout brats 'n side beans Jim!
just need a MHL or two in a pic or two too.

The Rams gave if heck, but also came up short.
At least the Pack is still playing.

Brats look great Jim!!! It's a sad day today :( "America's Team" did not make the playoffs again :(

Anyways it's Basketball season Go Lakers.,,, oh wait they are not doing good also :(

Brats look great Jim!!! It's a sad day today :( "America's Team" did not make the playoffs again :(

Anyways it's Basketball season Go Lakers.,,, oh wait they are not doing good also :(

Tony, you need to look and find the ESPN article, "America's Team" is the Packers not the Cowboys. Also you will find the poll the other day that asked who would win the game last night, 49 of the 50 states picked the Skins!

Tony, you need to look and find the ESPN article, "America's Team" is the Packers not the Cowboys. Also you will find the poll the other day that asked who would win the game last night, 49 of the 50 states picked the Skins!

I know Tim my Green Bay friends tell me this all the time LOL .... but I just googled Americas team and its still the cowboys :)

Great looking meal Jim....only thing missing is my plate!! Ya the pack didn't play too well yesterday...Seahawks although pulled it off in the end were not red hot yesterday either!

Back