Hazelnut roll

Dave/G

TVWBB Emerald Member
Bryan,
I'd be interested in your mother's hazelnut roll recipe you mentioned in the side dish forum. Cabbage is ok, but if given a choice, I'd go for the hazelnut roll
icon_wink.gif

Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
Bryan,
I'd be interested in your mother's hazelnut roll recipe you mentioned in the side dish forum. Cabbage is ok, but if given a choice, I'd go for the hazelnut roll
icon_wink.gif

Dave </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Since I despise Red Cabbage and Rouladin I did not get those recipes from her before she moved to AZ, but I do have the Hazel Nut Roll recipe. I'll dig it up and post it. Rita, also has asked for it.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
Bryan,
icon_wink.gif

Dave </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Since I despise Red Cabbage and Rouladin I did not get those recipes from her before she moved to AZ, but I do have the Hazel Nut Roll recipe. I'll dig it up and post it. Rita, also has asked for it.
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WHAT?
icon_eek.gif
Give me her number and I'll schmooze the recipes out of her.
icon_wink.gif
They're my favorites!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
WHAT?
icon_eek.gif
Give me her number and I'll schmooze the recipes out of her.
icon_wink.gif
They're my favorites!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Down Bill, Down.
icon_razz.gif
I called her today and she said she would write them down for me and send them my way.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
Guess who showed up in Lancater County PA this week? And the first 3 guesses don't count.
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Bill?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn W:
Guess who showed up in Lancater County PA this week? And the first 3 guesses don't count.
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Bill? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can see why you would guess that but no Bill is cross with me these days.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mom and Pop showed up from Arizona. First time I saw them since they moved out there 4 years ago.
icon_cool.gif
They came in for my Nephew who graduates from Temple University next week. I'm doing a Baby Back rib cook with Barbies down south beans next Tuesday for everybody.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Back