Morgan Hill Competition

Originally posted by Shaun R:
I am, and you must be since it's only about a 45 minute drive from Monterey.
Shaun, Are you going as a competitor? (What's the name of the team?),or just going?
Be sure to stop by our site and say Hi.

Seriously? I'm ashamed I didn't even know about this one. Not sure I have the time to compete anymore (certainly not solo), but I would have offered to come help some of you guys out! Last comp was the PBR event in Las Vegas in 10/03.....I think we placed in sauce?

Ah, where are Rocket Man and HJP these days? Henry Joe, you out there? I think Rick sailed off to the Philippines??

Have fun!

Rich

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
I am, and you must be since it's only about a 45 minute drive from Monterey.
Shaun, Are you going as a competitor? (What's the name of the team?),or just going?
Be sure to stop by our site and say Hi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, but I wanted to do it this year when I heard about it last year. I didn't even realize it was this Saturday! I will do my best to visit. I am in the middle of a couple projects right now that might not let me. I hope you guys win it. Being that it's on a Saturday I should be able to do it in the future. I have a lot of friends and family in MH. I also have a few friends that would like to team up and do a cook off with me, so I will keep it in mind for next year. Again, I hope you guys take it!

Sure wish i would of knew about this before, I would of surly went to check it out. I'am about a hour away from MH.

I'll be helping out "Lord of The Ribs" doing chicken for PC/sales on Sat.

I'll also be unveiling the Silver Bullet, a stainless 22 WSM wannabe.

John

Originally posted by james n:
Sure wish i would of knew about this before, I would of surly went to check it out. I'am about a hour away from MH.

James, come on down. Lots of food, music, good folks. Stop by the TVWBB banner and have a brew. In fact any members here, Mac and I would love to meet you and you can give us some support. I might even throw an extra shrimp on the barby.
All packed and ready to ride!!!!

Mark.

Great job Mark, saw the results, 22 of 65 teams is very impressive. One day I'll enter for fun and would die of happiness if I ever got anything other than last place.

Hope you all a good time today...I could not make it as i take care of my dad and mom full time and the weather would of forced us to come home early, But waitng to here how everbody did and see some pic's.

Morgan Hill was a blast, and as always a lot of hard work and good cookin'. As a team, Mac and I did quite well in our inaugural KCBS event. Of course we wanted 1st but we are proud to be in the almost top 1/3. 65 teams turned in entries, Mac shined with 15th in ribs, my brisket 17th, our chicken and butt no so good. We had a great time and learned a lot. We will endeavor to succeed.
Lots of interest in the site generated by the TVWBB banner, proudly flown over our camp.

Pic to follow in the photo section.
Good to see everyone who made it.

Mark

Congratulations Mark & Mac! It sounds like you both did very well with all of the competition and represented the TVWB.

Thank you both very much.
icon_cool.gif

Back