Big Al & The Pig Pal's Secret Sauce

Big Al

TVWBB Super Fan
Ok guys my BBQ buddy, the Pig Pal came up with this sauce. Since then I have been modifying it. It's quick, easy,works well in a pinch, and goes with poulty, and pork. It is good for basting ribs. It works as an injection. Currently I am mixing it with my Pulled Pork. The measurements are to taste, but here is just about how I do it. We first tried it on beer butt chicken as an injection, then mixed rest with pulled chicken, and it was DELICIOUS.

Take your favorite BBQ Sauce. So far I have tried it with Sweet Baby Ray's Original and Spicy. Right now I am mixing it with KC Masterpiece Original, since I went out and bought a gallon container lol. Look for those at Wal Mart BTW.

Take approx. one cereal-sized bowl and fill it with your sauce.

Next using a shot glass for a measuring device, pour in one shot of Jack Daniels. Or if you are on a tight budget like me, use Early Times Kentucky Whiskey.

Next drop in about a shot of Apple Juice.

Next mix in about 2 tspns of dark brown sugar.

Mix in real well and store. Don't know how long it will last in the fridge, as I usually use it up pretty quick lol. Should have a pretty good shelf life in the fridge anyway.

REMEMBER: There are NO specific measurements, just measure to taste. And if anyone tries this, by all means let me know what ya think. Glad I could share and thanks.

Big Al & The Pig Pal
icon_smile.gif

Back