EXCELLENT price on Foodsaver V2830

Keri C

TVWBB Wizard
Hi, all,

If you have a need for a good Foodsaver kit at a good discount and free shipping, go to
http://www.jardenstore.com/product.aspx?bid=18&pid=5718&cid=0
and use promo code L8FAV28 at checkout. The price comes out to $59.99, and free shipping today. It started life at $169.99, dropped to $99.99, and now to $59.99. VERY good price. I use my old one constantly with the BBQ, and it's almost on its last legs. I've seen very good reviews on this one, and just ordered my own Christmas present.
icon_biggrin.gif
True, it's last year's model, but that doesn't bother me in the least bit if my Foodsaver isn't stainless steel!

FOODSAVER® V2830
VACUUM SEALER KIT
Model # T000-33255
Included in this offer

2 - 11” FoodSaver® Rolls
2 – FoodSaver® Canisters
Wide Mouth Jar Sealer
Accessory Hose
Availability: In Stock
Reg. $169.99
Sale
$99.99

Features & Benefits
Parts
Warranty Info
Product Manual
The FoodSaver® V2830 appliance is part of our Advanced Design series, featuring innovative flip-up design, which allows you to save space on your counter when the appliance is not in use. CrushFree™ Instant Seal helps to protect and store delicate foods, and the two sealing levels and double-wide sealing strip make it easy to vacuum package liquids like homemade sauces and stews.
Features
Flip Design
Built-in Roll Storage & Cutter
2 Vacuum Speeds
2 Sealing Levels – Great for Moist and Dry Foods
Canister Mode
Extra Wide Sealing Strip
CrushFree™ Instant Seal

-Keri C

That is a heck of a deal I don't really need another food saver right now as the one I have is working fine but I couldn't turn down this offer,
I also ordered 10 rolls of bag material. Thanks again.

Thanks Keri for getting me in trouble with my wife
icon_smile.gif

Also note free shipping ended. If anyone's still interested and doesn't want to pay $15 shipping this is what I added...

http://www.jardenstore.com/product.aspx?bid=18&pid=4724&cid=0

Add this to the 99.99 foodsaver to get over $100- gets you free shipping, then add the code. Came to $68.72 total with tax for me. Pretty close to original deal, and it's useful.

If you're just gonna pay shipping it comes to $75 plus tax. At that point I'd just get the newer version on Amazon, it was $99.99 today.

I understand that they have a 64-cent replacement hose that some are using to get the $99.99 up to $100, then applying the code to get the discount. I'm surprised that the free shipping is being applied to the total BEFORE the promo code is applied. That's great!

Wonder if I can get a bird-dog fee off of the Food Saver company? Between here and the Smoke Ring board, I bet I've sold at least 20 of these for them.
icon_biggrin.gif

Keri

I ordered one the other day but noticed today, they no longer mention the accessories as being included. I'll be interested in seeing what's in the box when it arrives tomorrow.

Update;
In spite of 1/2 inch of ice and a tree blocking my drive, UPS delivered it Friday. It's a complete package! Yea!!

Hi Gang-

Been a while since I've posted but I check in to read regularly...

Anyhow, I saw Keri's post and ordered this on Monday, and it was just delivered UPS to my office (Thursday)!! I honestly thought this would show up as an after-Christmas toy, but apparently they got straight to my order.

The box shows that it is model V2830W... don't know if the "W" means anything to anyone. According to the packaging, it includes one 2.25 qt and one 0.75 qt vacuum packing canister, a wide-mouth jar sealer, accessory hose and hose holders, two 11 inch by 10 foot rolls of bag material, a DVD, and instructions. No guarantees if the website has since changed the description, but this is what I received for my Monday order at least.

I have yet to open it up and try it out, but right about now I'm thinking this was a hell of a deal for $65 or so.

Thank you so much Keri for spreading the word!

I gotta stop looking at these deals. I threw in a couple of rolls of bags to get the free shipping. I'll need them anyway. Looks like an excellent deal on this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benny L.:
Hi Gang-

Been a while since I've posted but I check in to read regularly...

Anyhow, I saw Keri's post and ordered this on Monday, and it was just delivered UPS to my office (Thursday)!! I honestly thought this would show up as an after-Christmas toy, but apparently they got straight to my order.

The box shows that it is model V2830W... don't know if the "W" means anything to anyone. According to the packaging, it includes one 2.25 qt and one 0.75 qt vacuum packing canister, a wide-mouth jar sealer, accessory hose and hose holders, two 11 inch by 10 foot rolls of bag material, a DVD, and instructions. No guarantees if the website has since changed the description, but this is what I received for my Monday order at least.

I have yet to open it up and try it out, but right about now I'm thinking this was a hell of a deal for $65 or so.

Thank you so much Keri for spreading the word! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My guess is that it means "white".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil S:
I ordered one the other day but noticed today, they no longer mention the accessories as being included. I'll be interested in seeing what's in the box when it arrives tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you are following the trcking # look at the weight of the box. Should be able to tell if it's the package deal or just the sealer. I ordered mine from the post by Steve on Saturday over in the Trading Post forum, I ordered 2 of them. Total shipping weight is 27.70lbs. I'm guessing that's more than just 2 vac sealers.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Parrish:
Thanks for the info. This will be my first foodsaver!
Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine too!
icon_smile.gif

Also, I was in my Tuesday Morning today looking at toys and out of habit checked ALL the cooking stuff. Mine had several Foodsavers for around $69. Don't know about the model but was a different, lower number than this (seemed to be a slightly lesser version). Anyway just thought I'd mention the option if anyone prefers to see what they're buying or misses out on this deal. I just took Keri's word for it cause all her recipes I've ever tried have been great
icon_biggrin.gif

They also had some George Foreman brand vac sealers for like $50. I have never even heard of those and have no idea if they're worthwhile (I'm guessing not).

Mine got here yesterday - wow they're fast! Delivery on the 4th day works for me!

I ordered one of the referenced FoodSavers as well as one of the 2.25 qt square marinating containers. I have not opened the box yet, but the box is huge... like almost as wide as the front door huge.

I hope everyone enjoys their new FoodSaver!

Regards - Keri C

Back