Battle 2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Deutscher

TVWBB All-Star
Well with battle one over and having gone pretty well I'd say it's time for battle 2! It sounded like Team Scandanavia is ready to play, is anyone ready to face them? Toss your name in the hat and it can get started again!

Clark

*chirp chirp chirp* (crickets
icon_frown.gif
)

I thank you for the wonderful opportunity to judge in the first round, however, I will step aside to allow others the same in future contests.
chin.gif

Jim, as long as you are a MVP, you will have the right to first refusal. Any mvps that don't want their seat for judging, will be filled by competitors from a previous battle. We will find somebody to keep your seat warm until you're ready to judge again.

Sorry for my late respons. I had 1 dropout in team scandinavia. Replaced him the same day with another swede on here (Dennis). But i have problems with the third original member. He dont respond to my mails so far. Maby he is on vacation or something. Or we have to replace him.

Now its just me and Dennis that are 100% sure in the Team. When i know more i will post it here.

A 2vs2? Or i contact Mildo on saturday for team europe?! If Eric dont contact me by then.

Tomorrow friday im going to a fish camp with "the" family and friends. Return saturday morning if going as planed
icon_wink.gif

The WSM is comming with me to the camp ofc. Be prepared for a post
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dennis Lundin:
2 swedes should be more then plenty to take on usa.
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let the trash talking begin!
icon_biggrin.gif

I am just wondering what the possible time frame for the next battle would be if the teams were put together soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am just wondering what the possible time frame for the next battle would be if the teams were put together soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is up for negotiations. I think I picked our schedule and everybody else was cool with it.

Figure a 2 week window, spanning two full weekends.

I don't know if this is appropriate but I'd like to see

Team
John Solak
Bill W. Michigan
Jennifer K.

Take on the swedes!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't know if this is appropriate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Completely inappropriate!
icon_biggrin.gif
I second the motion, as well as anyone else that wants to team up. No fear -- just a lot of fun. What's the delay?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2 swedes should be more then plenty to take on usa </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I LOVE IT!!!

Kaz, it's a huge compliment to be included as a possible team member with experts like Bill and John, thank you. If the guys are willing to include a total beginner on the team, I'm up for the challenge. It would be a great chance to learn and have fun.

Where do we stand with teams? It sounds like we still have two incomplete teams.

we need to firm up our two teams so I can start to assemble the judges and then we need to hash out a time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back