Peanut Butter

Steve Petrone

TVWBB Diamond Member
#1: Any PB sandwitch can be made better...add fresh chopped pecans!

#2: Leftover icing? Yea, make a PB sandwitch with frosting not jelly!

My fav PB is this store brand product ... SMOOTH 100% crushed peanuts. Nothing else added. When I bring it home it has seperated (oil on top). I remove the entire contents of the jar, mix it up well, return it to the jar and store it in the fridge. After as much as 6 months in the fridge it does not seperate again. If you want to cut the fat back you could do so as well this way. Drain some or all of it off before mixing.

Some more sandwich ideas:

PB & Mandarin Orange Segments

PB & Onions

PB & Lettuce

PB & thin sliced apples

PB & fresh cilantro & any form of garlic/soy/ginger chicken

i mix mine in the kitchen aid. Ilove fluffernutters or peanut buuter and banana or peanutbutter and raspberry preserves

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yea, make a PB sandwitch with frosting not jelly! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I almost hate to admit this, but the best "PB & not-J" I've made was with extra cherry pie filling I had left over when I was into making pies. Lots of warm cherries between the bread slices and PB was heavenly together.

PB & Hellmanns
icon_biggrin.gif

Gotta go with Bryan on this one...
A close friend of mine told me that he loved Peanut butter and Mayo sandwiches.
I thought he was nuts, but one night I was just drunk enough to try it...and it's now a staple!
however...I grew up on Miracle Whip, so this is what I usually use.
Another great one is Peanut Butter, Jelly,and Doritos.
always loved Peanut Butter and Banana...but the odd thing is...sometimes I only want it with banana slices, other times, I have to mash the bananas and Peanut Butter together.

Back