New Addition To The Family, Genesis EP-310!

Tom (Gunner)

TVWBB Super Fan
I finally upgraded from my Spirit 210 to a 2011 Genesis EP-310! I got the steel grey color. It was a late anniversary present from my lovely wife. I am super excited! Here are a couple pics below of it...

BG

BG

Had a chance to fire it up too this weekend. I will post some pics in the photo section...I love it so far and I am really glad I went with the stainless steel grates. I can't really review on the north south vs. east west burners yet but I did an indirect cook on it and had no issues...Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Cheers!

Originally posted by Mike Purnell:
awesome, I really like the steel grey. I haven't seen it before.

Thanks Mike! I hadn't seen it before either, that's kind of why I chose it...I almost went for the black but I am glad I didn't..

Cheers!

Way to go Tommy. although i struggled EP330 or EP 310 Im happy to have either one home- and am so glad i went with SS.

Like you i took a shot and went with something other then Black-

Brick Red...

IMAG0289.jpg

Those are some nice looking grills.
I just received an e-mail saying mine has been shipped.
Now if it can only make it across country without getting dented up.
Those colors almost make me wish we didn't have Natural Gas....NGs are like a model T, they only come in black, at least that's all I could find.
Bob

Bob the Black looks awesome. it was a very tough decision for me. however I own another black weber(performer)and just got rid of my Black silver. all that said my first weber(91)was the red. so i figured, iv now come full circle even those this one is like a brick red not blod red like the one in 91.

any color will look great.

That gray looks fantastic,as does the brick red! I've got the espresso(brown) from Lowes. Didn't really care if it doesn't match the WSM or OTS (black). So long as the logos match!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice words! She is a beauty..Also I like the red color Tommy, congrats on your purchase! Bob you can't ever go wrong with Black....and Phil I really like the espresso brown color too...honestly you can't go wrong with any of the colors. Weber did a fine job on their color research...happy grilling everyone!

Very nice looking Genesis!! I am getting a Genesis S-310 tonight (side knobs)-did Weber kill the EP Series for 2011? I see them listed at Ace Hardware Online, but doesn't look like they are on the Weber site. Was the EP Series Genesis olny offered at certain retailers? Anyone know which retailers sold these? I think the EP Series is a nice way to go. The Stainless can be difficult to keep from scratches, but the porcelain enamled lids can be shined to look like new for a long time, plus you get the long life of the ss grates/bars!!

Originally posted by Jason Medley:
Very nice looking Genesis!! I am getting a Genesis S-310 tonight (side knobs)-did Weber kill the EP Series for 2011? I see them listed at Ace Hardware Online, but doesn't look like they are on the Weber site. Was the EP Series Genesis olny offered at certain retailers? Anyone know which retailers sold these? I think the EP Series is a nice way to go. The Stainless can be difficult to keep from scratches, but the porcelain enamled lids can be shined to look like new for a long time, plus you get the long life of the ss grates/bars!!

Hey Jason,

Mine is a 2011 EP-310. Picked it up at Ace like you said...I ordered it from Ace because they put it together for me and it's only a few blocks from my house..I am not sure any other retailers that sell the EP's? I know Home Depot doesn't

The EP series is only available at locally-owned co-op-type hardware stores like Ace and True Value. Maybe some other specialty stores, but those are really the only places you'll find them even mentioned, other than on forums. There is no mention of them on the Weber site.

My classic black EP-310 was just delivered this Monday. I purchased it from Tru Value. They put it together, delivered and took away my rust bucket gasser. I have only cooked hot dogs so far, but love the grates!

Here's a quick cell phone picture just after delivery - it was raining.

5759755766_c99963b1de.jpg

Are your doors black or is that just the lighting playing games?
The Grey color is awesome and we have sold a ton of them since they came out with that color. Black is still the best seller at my Ace though.

Originally posted by Tom (Gunner):
I finally upgraded from my Spirit 210 to a 2011 Genesis EP-310! I got the steel grey color. It was a late anniversary present from my lovely wife. I am super excited! Here are a couple pics below of it...

BG

BG

Had a chance to fire it up too this weekend. I will post some pics in the photo section...I love it so far and I am really glad I went with the stainless steel grates. I can't really review on the north south vs. east west burners yet but I did an indirect cook on it and had no issues...Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Cheers!

Originally posted by KTBass:
Are your doors black or is that just the lighting playing games?
The Grey color is awesome and we have sold a ton of them since they came out with that color. Black is still the best seller at my Ace though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom (Gunner):

BG

BG

Cheers!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No the doors are grey just like the hood, it's just a weird reflection making them look black

Back